Sunday, February 1, 2009

Have you seen Stephen Chow's Kung-Fu Hustle? I saw it some years ago, which allowed me to forget how innovatively (not a word but should be) awesome and highly entertaining it was after seeing it again a few days ago. He also did Shaolin Soccer which was creatively enticing enough to recommend but not if it's a toss up between that and Kung-Fu Hustle on a kettle corn filled friday night with some nerd buddies you took Ninjutsu class back in 5th grade with; or if you were like me and your parents frowned upon such "violence"/self-defense classes or just didn't want to spend the money, then you just watched Power Rangers in order to learn how to fight, of course until you put your dukes up with Patrick Douglas, the 6th grade bully, and tried to morph into something spectacularly unstoppable which inevitably lead to THREE things (1)embarrassment, (2)a black eye, and (3)not having a girl to dance with at the school dance.

Super Bowl 43 just ended. Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers and their victory. If I still had my retro Steelers jacket I wore when I was 5 years old, you better believe I'd force that around this stud-like body of mine and celebrate with them.
CHEERS.


1 comment:

  1. Don't lie to yourself, H. Glenn Richardson had NO school dances.

    If there were, Mr. Cast would have been the DJ.

    ReplyDelete