Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools

Nine months ago, I strategically impregnated a foolish-dimwitted young divorcée and pinpointed the exact birth to fall on this day. Not only did she get 15 minutes of shame on the moronic television show, I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant, and experience the best April Fool's joke of her life, but she'll also be living the dream as a MILIAAAAA [Mother I'd Like to Impregnate Again And Again And Again], and will be my personal running gag.

I on the other hand will be basking as the victor of the best prank I've pulled since putting Uncle Jesse's car on the high school roof.

APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE...It was DJ and Kimmy that put Uncle Jesse's car on the school rooftop, not me sillies, I was never on Full House.

P.S. - April Fools...yes I was.

P.P.S. - April Fools again...the baby is black. Just got the text message from another guy in my Nymphos-Anonymous class.

No comments:

Post a Comment