Monday, April 5, 2010

Chatting with Heroes #2: Thor

OhMyGodofThunda: Hello, ol’ friend!
Joleisheckadumb: Thor!!! What’s up.
OhMyGodofThunda: How art thou on this cold crisp evening? Comfy, I hope.
Joleisheckadumb: Please don’t start with the whole Greek jargon.
Joleisheckadumb: No need to pull that charade with me, Donny B.
OhMyGodofThunda: Good, because frankly, I’ve grown quite tired of speaking that way.
OhMyGodofThunda: It has become expected of me.
OhMyGodofThunda: Sometimes it’s just out of habit.
Joleisheckadumb: You’re a Doctor right? I mean, when you’re not turning villains into burn victims via thunder bolts
Joleisheckadumb: and wielding that 10 ton cement block you call a hammer…
OhMyGodofThunda: lol. Yeah, why?
Joleisheckadumb: I need help with this rash I have. It’s been irritating my taint like crazy.
Joleisheckadumb: Probably from trying on Spidey’s suit at the Avengers reunion party.
OhMyGodofThunda: Gross. Are you serious?
Joleisheckadumb: No. jk lol
OhMyGodofThunda: I’m sure you aren’t joking…slut. You probably slept with Black Widow, that rancid wench.
Joleisheckadumb:  Hey what time is it?
Joleisheckadumb: HAMMER TIME! Hahahaha!
OhMyGodofThunda: har har har. Feeble.
OhMyGodofThunda: Can’t TOUCH this.
Joleisheckadumb: Nice.
OhMyGodofThunda: But really, it’s almost 10PM here. I need to go mee mee’s soon.
Joleisheckadumb: Mee mee’s????
OhMyGodofThunda: it means sleeeeeeeeeep.
Joleisheckadumb: it means gay.
Joleisheckadumb: Tim "the tool man" Taylor’s hammer pwns Mjolner!
Joleisheckadumb: jk. Please don’t pound me to the ground with it…
OhMyGodofThunda: Hahaha. Easy young friend, I do not harm civilians.
Joleisheckadumb: So what are you up to?
OhMyGodofThunda: Just relaxing on Asgard.  Here for the weekend.
OhMyGodofThunda: lAhhhkjds YOU’RE A DICK! Alskdjaiweoi2
Joleisheckadumb: wtf?
OhMyGodofThunda: My blunder. That was my brother Loki.
OhMyGodofThunda: Mischievous little bastard.
OhMyGodofThunda: He irritates the crap out of me.
OhMyGodofThunda: I despise the fact that we have to share a room during my visit.
Joleisheckadumb: Why??? Isn’t Asgard huge?
Joleisheckadumb: Do you guys spoon? Or should I say, do you guys Trident? Or do you need 3 people for that?
OhMyGodofThunda: HAHAHA! FTW.
OhMyGodofThunda: Yeah, but Asgard has become a tourist site now that we’re just feet above Oklahoma. Plus my Dad is using another room as a study.
Joleisheckadumb: To study what?
OhMyGodofThunda: Ironically, Norse Mythology.
Joleisheckadumb: HAHAHAHA! That’s hilarious. 
OhMyGodofThunda: g2g. Gonna snack on something before bed.
OhMyGodofThunda: Probably a Cliff bar.
Joleisheckadumb: Hell yeah, get your fiber on.
OhMyGodofThunda: Farewell, my friend.
OhMyGodofThunda: I mean, peace out, son.
Joleisheckadumb: good knight.
OhMyGodofThunda has signed off

No comments:

Post a Comment